Virtuar Moving and Handling
Video soundtrack © Phil Gresco
developed in association with 3D-ARM
Virtuar, our web-based moving and handling e-learning package, teaches the theoretical aspects of safe moving and handling. The state-of-the-art computer graphics provide an engaging interactive interface and use of scenarios.
The package evaluates progress to ensure that participants not only complete but, crucially, understand the material and its application in the workplace. Upon completion the programme will automatically update electronic staff records, thereby reducing costs and manual administration.
- Facilitates compliance with mandatory moving and handling requirements
- Covers current standards and best practice in moving and handling
- Automatically updates electronic staff records
- Designed and developed by leading healthcare teaching professionals
- Customer support from Birmingham City University
- Flexibility - home or work-based access
- Easy to use
- Easy to manage
- Cost efficient
To purchase or take a closer look at the benefits of Moving and Handling, please contact Claire Pickerill on 0121 300 4282 or email Claire.Pickerill@bcu.ac.uk.