International fees

Your annual tuition fees cover standard tuition, examination costs and the Students' Union membership. Fees for non-UK students are higher because the University does not receive any external support funding from the British Government.

To determine how much your fees will be, please refer to the 'Fees and How to Apply' tab of the course you want to study—view course pages.

How to pay your tuition fees

Please see our Finance policy pages.

Your fee status

If we offer a place on a course because you are an international student, you will have to pay the higher 'overseas' tuition fee.

If you can show a relevant connection to the UK, you may be classed as a 'home' student and be exempt from international fees. Or, if you fit into one of the Home Office fees categories and meet all their criteria for that category (to be listed shortly), you could be eligible to pay 'home' fees.

You must complete a Fee Status Questionnaire to enquire about your fee status. Your answers will help us determine your rate.

You can download the Fee Status Questionnaire form and return it for assessment to You must also send copies of all relevant documents supporting your claim. The rules relating to which students are charged the higher rate 'overseas' tuition fee are determined by the UK Government.

Find out more about your fee status

Living costs

Considering the financial implications of studying in the United Kingdom is essential. In addition to paying tuition fees, you will need to cover your living expenses, including accommodation, food, heating, travel, books and stationery, while studying in the UK. The UKVI requires a minimum of £9,207 in your bank account for at least 28 days to meet the Student Visa financial requirements.

Find out more about living costs