Recruit graduates and students
Birmingham City University offers a range of free recruitment services to employers looking to recruit graduate and student talent that have the aptitude, ability and forward-thinking skills to help you achieve your business growth objectives.
Whether you’re looking to hire students for part-time jobs or high-calibre graduates to bring new ideas to your business, the Account Managed recruitment and skills development team at BCU can help ensure that you find the right candidate, and offer you a tailored and personal service to help address your business needs.
You may wish to partner with Higher Level Skills Match (HLSM) who will help in every aspect of the recruitment process, from identifying and matching your talent requirements to one of our highly skilled students or graduate to managing the relationship throughout. Alternatively, you may opt to recruit directly by taking advantage of the free jobs board where you can advertise your vacancy to 1000's of graduates and students, with the peace of mind that the team are at hand to help promote and connect your position to the perfect job seeker as well as support your recruitment process.
- Define the skillset your small to midsized enterprise needs to achieve growth
- Advertise and promote opportunities to work-ready and highly skilled local graduates and students
- Identify free training opportunities for you and your employees
- Inspire new skills and knowledge within your workplace
- Co-ordinate your partnership from start to finish
- Provide opportunities to collaborate and connect with other businesses
- Carry-out shortlisting / arrange assessment days on campus for you
- Bespoke recruitment and selection programmes available
For further information about our managed recruitment services, and to discover how we can help you to grow and upskill your business, please visit our business support website BCU Advantage using the links below.