Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses
We have many years of experience providing tailored continuing professional development (CPD) courses for schools in a range of curriculum subjects and wider aspects of teaching, learning, assessment and educational leadership. Let us work with you to help you to meet your organisation’s development priorities.
We are able to deliver bespoke CPD provision and consultancy services to individuals and groups based in schools, colleges and other education establishments across the Midlands region. If your workplace is located outside of this region we are happy to explore with you how best we can support your needs.
Teaching and Learning Consultancy
- If your school or members of your staff need help to focus and define the ways in which improvement might be organised and managed, we have longstanding experience of working with staff in schools to improve teaching and learning in a supportive way.
- We work with Initial Teacher Training (ITT) students and university staff to support innovative approaches to teaching and learning as part of the students’ training programme.
- We work with schools in developing aspiring senior and middle leaders, combining theory and practice in educational leadership and management with potential for accreditation at Master’s level.
- We can provide support with validation and accreditation of programmes in ITT, CPD and other areas. We already approve and provide support for local SCITTs programmes via our Masters programmes with a Postgraduate Certificate in Education qualification.
- We have experience of developing flexible evaluation frameworks with partners, to ensure systematic and useful information is produced as a result of innovations within and beyond the classroom.
- Our Associates Framework offers flexible opportunities for tailored CPD for education professionals at different levels, including undergraduate and non-credit bearing courses as appropriate.
We offer a flexible framework for negotiating fees for our Education Masters programmes, our tailored CPD provision and consultancy services. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we will provide you with a detailed quote.
We offer a wide range of accredited and non-accredited professional development for education and social work professionals.
Find out more below:
To talk to us about the professional development opportunities available, please get in touch.