Images are for illustrative purposes*
The Heights is managed by Student Roost, one of our University partner providers. The accommodation is just a 10 minute walk from the City Centre, The Heights is convenient for students based at City Centre Campus and offers ideal city living. The rooms are grouped into four six-bedroom flats, which means you share a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and lounge with fellow residents.
As well as the shared space in each flat, you can also take advantage of the common room on the ground floor, which has wide screen TV with Sky, comfortable sofas, a pool table and a well kitted out gym which is free for all residents. We have security on-site overnight and weekends in addition to 24-hour CCTV, reception is open Monday to Friday (8am to 7pm).
Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet, a comfortable three quarter bed with mattress and cover and a Wi-Fi connected study area with a desk, chair and a notice board. As well as a mirror, waste paper bin and wardrobe, you'll find storage space under your bed with shelves and drawers to store your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen which includes a cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kettle and toaster also has a living area which is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.
- University partner
- En suite
- Three quarter beds
- Study/social space
- 24 hour Gym
- Public area/kitchen cleaned
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 24 hour security
- Bike racks
- Bills included
- Limited parking
You are responsible for cleaning your own room and shared living areas, and are expected to buy your own cleaning products. We provide each flat with a vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush, iron and ironing board. We also provide you with a kitchen and communal clean every two weeks which is free of charge.
30 Staniforth Street, Birmingham, B4 7DR. 0121 359 7382
The Heights to:
|City Centre Campus||0.6 miles|
|Margaret Street||0.9 miles|
|Vittoria Street||1.1 miles|
|City South Campus||2.3 miles|
Academic year 2023/24
|44 week (2 September 2023 - 7 July 2024)||£154||£6,776|
|51 week (2 September 2023 - 24 August 2024)||£149||£7,599|
Required before moving in:
- A deposit is not required to secure this accommodation
- A guarantor is required to secure all the accommodation.
- Guarantor must be over 18 years of age, in full-time employment or either a homeowner or renting accommodation. If you do not have a guarantor you can either pay in full or use Housinghand to act as your guarantor to secure the accommodation.
Payment dates and amounts
|Date||44 week||51 week|
|2 October 2023||£2,332||£1,980|
|2 February 2024||£2,332||£2,086|
|29 April 2024||£2,134||£1,958|
|1 July 2024||-||£1,575|
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider.
Monthly payment options available. Kindly contact Student Roost at time of booking.
Anuk - Accreditation Network UK
The Accreditation Network UK is a central resource for tenants, landlords and scheme operators interested in accreditation of private rented housing. ANUK provides support, expertise and promotes best practice for scheme operators.
Find out more
Living in halls
Find blogs, articles, videos and more on moving to uni, the city and our accommodation.
How to apply
Not sure how to apply? We've got a step by step guide that will get you on the right track.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.