The Heights is managed by Student Roost, one of our University partner providers. The accommodation is just a 10 minute walk from the City Centre, The Heights is convenient for students based at City Centre Campus and offers ideal city living. The rooms are grouped into four six-bedroom flats, which means you share a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and lounge with fellow residents.
As well as the shared space in each flat, you can also take advantage of the common room on the ground floor, which has wide screen TV with Sky, comfortable sofas, a pool table and a well kitted out gym which is free for all residents. We have security on-site overnight and weekends in addition to 24-hour CCTV, reception is open Monday to Friday (8am to 7pm).
Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet, a comfortable three quarter bed with mattress and cover and a Wi-Fi connected study area with a desk, chair and a notice board. As well as a mirror, waste paper bin and wardrobe, you'll find storage space under your bed with shelves and drawers to store your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen which includes a cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kettle and toaster also has a living area which is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.
Move in early this summer 2021 for FREE!
Working in the city this summer or just want to get unpacked and settled before your next year at BCU starts? At The Heights, you can move in from June 2021 – a total of up to 13 weeks early! – at absolutely no extra cost to you. Take the opportunity to move your belongings over to your new accommodation, meet your neighbours and enjoy city centre Birmingham back to its best over the coming months.
- University partner
- En suite
- Three quarter beds
- Study/social space
- 24 hour Gym
- Public area/kitchen cleaned
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 24 hour security
- Bike racks
- Bills included
- Limited parking
You are responsible for cleaning your own room and shared living areas, and are expected to buy your own cleaning products. We provide each flat with a vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush, iron and ironing board. We also provide you with a kitchen and communal clean every two weeks which is free of charge.
30 Staniforth Street, Birmingham, B4 7DR. 0121 359 7382
The Heights to:
|City Centre Campus||0.6 miles|
|Margaret Street||0.9 miles|
|Vittoria Street||1.1 miles|
|City South Campus||2.3 miles|
Academic year 2021/22
|44 week (4 September 2021 - 9 July 2022)||£146||£6,424|
|51 week (4 September 2021 - 27 August 2022)||£141||£7,191|
|Semester One (17 weeks) (4 September 2021 - 1 January 2022)||£146||£2,482|
|Semester Two (33 weeks) (8 January 2022 - 27 August 2022)||£146||£4,818|
Required before moving in:
- No upfront payment is required to secure the accommodation.
- A guarantor is required to secure all the accommodation.
Payment dates and amounts
|Date||44 week||51 week||Semester One||Semester Two|
|1 October 2021||£2190||£1994||£2482||-|
|1 February 2022||£2190||£1954||-||£1460|
|1 May 2022||£2044||£1853||-||£1898|
|1 July 2022||-||£1390||-||-|
|1 August 2022||-||-||-||£1460|
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.