Known for its expansive garden space and the addition of two brand new treehouse pavilion common areas, Beech Gardens is a perfect choice to set up roots. Over and above your flats lounge, you can take advantage of the foosball, table tennis and fully equipped study areas in the pavilions and spend time getting to know your flatmates and property management team.
Each 5-bed cluster flat comes standard with modern fitted lounge and kitchen with two bathrooms.
All Almero Student rooms include all utility bills, super-fast WI-FI, a desk and noticeboard to personalise, a full length mirror, wardrobe and underbed storage. The Almero team also have an active community with monthly events that all students are encouraged to become a part of.
- University partner
- Shared bathroom
- Three quarter beds
- Social space
- Study rooms
- Free Laundry
- Public areas cleaned
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 24 hour staff/security
- Bike racks
- Bills included
- Limited free parking
Beech Gardens, 25 Elvetham Road, Birmingham, B15 2NL. 0800 008 6525
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beech Gardens to:
|Margaret Street||1.3 miles|
|City South Campus||0.7 miles|
|City Centre Campus||1.9 miles|
|Vittoria Street||1.7 miles|
Academic year 2023/24
|Contract length||Weekly||Annual||51 week (9 September 2023 - 1 September 2024)||£140||£7,140|
|43 week (9 September 2023 - 7 July 2024)||£145||£6,235|
Required before moving in:
- £250.00 deposit (to be paid when room offer is sent out). Deposit is refundable please refer to tenancy agreement.
- £624 or £714 upfront rent due 25 August 2023.
- A UK guarantor is required to secure the accommodation.
- If you do not have a UK based guarantor you can either pay in full or use Housinghand to act as your guarantor to secure the accommodation. Guarantor must be over the age of 18, in full-time employment and cannot be another resident in the property.
Payment dates and amounts:
|Date||51 week||43 week|
|25 August 2023||£714||£624|
|29 September 2023||£2,499||£2,182|
|26 January 2024||£2,499||£2,182|
|27 April 2024||£1,428||£1,247|
Full payment £7,140 or £6,235 can be paid on 25 August 2023
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider.
Anuk - Accreditation Network UK
The Accreditation Network UK is a central resource for tenants, landlords and scheme operators interested in accreditation of private rented housing. ANUK provides support, expertise and promotes best practice for scheme operators.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.