Images are for illustrative purposes*
Staniforth House is managed by Unite Students, one of our University partner providers. The accommodation is just up to a 10 minute walk from the City Centre, Staniforth House is convenient for students based at City Centre Campus and offers ideal City living.
All en-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private bathroom, three-quarter bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. They also benefit from a shared large lounge and kitchen area to relax with your flat mates.
Take a break from your studies and relax with friends in the garden with panoramic views of Birmingham City Centre or our amazing amphitheatre! There is also a dedicated social/study space.
Security is important and in addition to 24-hour CCTV, reception is open Monday to Friday (8am to 8pm) and Saturday (9am to 5pm). Outside of these periods we have roaming security.
Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet. Each room has a three quarter bed with mattress and cover and a Wi-Fi connected study area with a desk, chair and a notice board. As well as a full length mirror, waste paper bin and wardrobe, drawers, shelves and you'll find storage space under your bed for your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen which includes a cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kettle and toaster also has a living area which is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.
- University partner
- Three-quarter beds
- Study/social space
- Public areas cleaned
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Bike racks
- Bills included
Each flat is supplied with a vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush for you to use when cleaning your flat.
Staniforth Street, Birmingham B4 7DN. 0117 302 7144
Staniforth House to:
|City Centre Campus||0.6 miles|
|Margaret Street||0.9 miles|
|Vittoria Street||1.1 miles|
|City South Campus||2.3 miles|
Academic year 2023/24
|44 week (8 September 2023 - 12 July 2024)||£162.63||£7,155.72|
The annual amount above is rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and is for information purposes only. The actual amount will be provided by your accommodation provider.
Required before moving in:
- £150 - advance payment (is required to accept the booking). This amount will be deducted from instalment one.
- A guarantor is required to secure all the accommodation. The guarantor must be over 25 years of age and must not be Unite Students customer. UK and International guarantors are accepted.
Payment dates and amounts
|5 October 2023||£2,361|
|4 January 2024||£2,433|
|28 April 2024||£2,361|
International payment plan:
|5 October 2023||£3,578|
|4 January 2024||£3,578|
Full payment for 44 weeks £7,155.72 can be paid on 5 October 2023.
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider.
Anuk - Accreditation Network UK
The Accreditation Network UK is a central resource for tenants, landlords and scheme operators interested in accreditation of private rented housing. ANUK provides support, expertise and promotes best practice for scheme operators.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.