Queen's Hospital Close
Images are for illustrative purposes*
Queen’s Hospital Close is managed by Host, one of our university partner providers. The property offers hassle-free accommodation located on Bath Row, which is just a 20-minute walk to City South Campus and less than a mile from the Bull Ring’s renowned shopping and the city centre’s restaurants and bars.
Choose to live here and you’ll be able to settle into an en-suite room that comes with a three-quarter bed, desk, chair and wardrobe. You’ll also benefit from a large shared lounge and kitchen area to relax with your flatmates. Elsewhere in Queen’s Hospital Close, there’s a large common room, kitted out with plenty of activities for you to enjoy with friends.
With an on-site team, there’s no need to worry about maintenance issues, meaning you can simply focus on your studies and making the most of the UK’s most exciting cities.
Security is important and in addition to 24-hour CCTV, we have security on-site overnight and weekends. Reception is open Monday to Friday (9am-5pm).
Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet, a comfortable three quarter bed with mattress and cover and a Wi-Fi connected study area with a desk, chair and a notice board. As well as a mirror, waste paper bin and wardrobe, you'll find storage space under your bed with shelves and drawers to store your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen which includes a cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kettle and toaster also has a living area which is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.
- University partner
- En suite (cluster flats)
- Three quarter beds
- Social space
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Study rooms
- 24 hour security
- Bike racks
- Bills included
- Limited parking
Each flat is provided with a mop and bucket, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, dustpan and brush for you to use when cleaning your flat.
Bath Row, Birmingham, B15 1NH. 0121 817 8307
Queen's Hospital Close to:
|Margaret Street||1 mile|
|City South Campus||1.1 miles|
|Vittoria Street||1.4 miles|
|City Centre Campus||2.4 miles|
Academic year 2023/24
|43 week (9 September 2023 - 6 July 2024)||£135||£5,805|
Required before moving in:
- £300 - advance payment (to be paid when room offer is sent out) This amount will be deducted from the first instalment.
- A UK guarantor is required to secure the accommodation.
- Guarator must be aged 18 and over, in full-time employment, homeowner or renting and UK resident.
- If you do not have a UK based guarantor you can either pay in full or use Housinghand to act as your guarantor to secure the accommodation.
- You are required to use Housinghand if you choose to pay by monthly instalments.
Payment dates and amounts
|29 September 2023||£1,995|
|19 January 2024||£2,295|
|26 April 2024||£1,215|
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider.
Anuk - Accreditation Network UK
The Accreditation Network UK is a central resource for tenants, landlords and scheme operators interested in accreditation of private rented housing. ANUK provides support, expertise and promotes best practice for scheme operators.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.