Lakeside is managed by Unite Students, one of our University partner providers. The accommodation is located in Birmingham City Centre, a few minutes' walk to our City Centre Campus and offers ideal City living.
All en-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private bathroom, three quarter bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. Each flat also benefits from a shared large lounge and kitchen area to relax with your flat mates. There is also a dedicated social/study space.
There is a great student community and all the modern comforts you need to study and have fun. Just a few minutes’ walk and you'll find yourself in the Centre of Birmingham's shopping district.
Security is important and in addition to 24-hour CCTV, our main reception on Aston street is open Monday to Friday (8am to 8pm) and Saturday (9am to 5pm). Outside of these periods we have roaming security. Our Lakeside reception will be open from Monday to Friday (10am to 6pm). Outside of these periods we have roaming security.
Feel at home in your en-suite room, which has a private shower room with sink and toilet. Each room has a three quarter bed with mattress and cover and a Wi-Fi connected study area with a desk, chair and a notice board. As well as a full length mirror, waste paper bin and wardrobe, drawers, shelves and you'll find storage space under your bed for your belongings. Your shared fitted kitchen which includes a cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, kettle and toaster also has a living area which is an ideal space to relax with your flatmates.
- University partner
- En suite
- Three-quarter beds
- Study/social space
- Public areas cleaned
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 24 hour security
- Bike racks
- Bills included
Each flat is supplied with a vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket, dustpan and brush for you to use when cleaning your flat.
Coleshill Street, Birmingham, B4 7EJ. 0117 302 7358
|City Centre Campus||0.4 miles|
|Margaret Street||0.7 miles|
|Vittoria Street||1.2 miles|
|City South Campus||2.1 miles|
Academic year 2021/22
|44 week (3 September 2021 - 8 July 2022)||£143||£6292|
The annual cost above is rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and is for information purposes only. The actual amount will be provided by your accommodation provider.
Required before moving in:
- £150 - advance payment (is required to accept the booking). This amount will be deducted from instalment one.
- A guarantor is required to secure all the accommodation.
Payment dates and amounts
|1 October 2021||£2076|
|7 January 2022||£2139|
|29 April 2022||£2076|
International payment plan:
|1 October 2021||£3146|
|7 January 2022||£3146|
Full payment for 44 week £6292 can be paid on 1 October 2021
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.