Types of study

How do I fund an integrated Master’s?

Finding an Integrated Masters You fund an integrated Master’s (MEng or MSci) in exactly the same way as you fund your undergraduate BEng/BSc course – through the government’s student loans and maintenance grants.

The only difference is that you will need your finance arrangements for fees and maintenance to cover an additional full year of study. For full details of the financial support available to students on both our Bachelor and integrated Master’s programmes see our financial support pages.