We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with schools in developing new and innovative training programmes to deliver School Direct teacher education.
We recognise that each school network will want to tailor a training programme that will meet the needs of their schools, their pupils, their teachers and their trainees.
We work in close partnership with school networks:
- in marketing School Direct programmes to attract the best candidates
- in developing robust recruitment and selection processes, designed to identify candidates who will become excellent teachers
- in the design of a tailored training programme, handbooks and course documentation
- in developing robust quality assurance processes
- in ensuring that all stakeholders understand their roles and responsibilities
- in evaluating the impact of the programme on trainees, pupils, school staff and university tutors.
We have a long and established history of delivering teacher training in the Midlands region.
We have successfully developed mutually beneficial relationships with a number of teaching organisations, demonstrated by our strong partnerships with over 1,000 schools, colleges and training organisations across the Midlands region.
Our School Direct partners
- Bishop Challoner (5-11)
- Boldmere (5-11)
- Broadmeadow (5-11)
- Charford (5-11)
- Finham Park - The Lion Alliance (5-11)
- Greenholm Primary (5-11)
- Lozells Junior and Infant (3-7 and 5-11)
- Lutely Primary School (3-7)
- Teach Central (5-11)
- Bishop Challoner
- Finham Park - The Lion Alliance
- Higham Lane
- Holly Lodge High School
- Lozells Junior and Infant
- Teach Central
- Thomas Alleyne's High School
- Waverley Studio College
If you are interested in partnering with us, please contact:
Rachel Gillett for Primary on email@example.com
Amanda Brougham for Secondary on firstname.lastname@example.org