Library of resources
- Help students plan for interviews
- Help students plan for UCAS events
- Help students plan for Open Days
Attending an open day is a great way to get a feel for a university: its environment, facilities, staff, the course and the current students.
Top tips for getting the best out of an open day include:
- Check the universities' website for details about their open days and register before the event
- Read the information sent after registration to confirm location, times and transport arrangements etc
- Pre-book onto any talks, tours and taster sessions
- Plan your day, by creating your own timetable
- Go prepared with questions for academic staff and university students.
Make sure you go on a tour of the university to explore:
- The library
- The facilities on offer
- Student Services
- Students’ Union
- The department you will be studying your course in.