Technology Enhanced Learning and Teaching
We run a range of workshops to support academic staff in using learning technology. Please view of list of workshops running over the next few months.
Get in touch if you would like to book a session for a training day or event. We can also combine workshops to create a bespoke training package over a series of weeks for your department.
If you would like to discuss the creation of a training package, please contact Rozeena Mazhar.
Workshops we can offer:
- Moodle Introduction and Refresher
- Introduction to Moodle Assignment
- Marking and Feedback through Moodle
- Plagiarism Prevention and Detection
- Introduction to Mahara
- How to ScreenCast your Lectures
- Principles and Practices of Flipped Learning
- Flipped Learning 2: After the Flip
- Technology for Formative Teaching
- Introducing Blended Learning
- Managing Access to Moodle Activities and Resources
- Communication and discursive activities in Moodle
- Using Audio and Video to Enhance Learning
All costs for BCU employees are covered by EDS and there will be no charge to faculties or individuals. We are happy to support faculties and departments when working with collaborative partners, please note that we operate a 'cascade' model - i.e. we will support BCU staff so that they can support their partners.
If faculties or departments would like us to provide training directly to partner institution staff, there will be a cost payable. Please contact Rozeena Mazhar to discuss.
At certain peak times (for example during the summer roll-over period) the TELT Support team will be available at specific times and places to answer your Moodle queries and provide advice on any other learning technologies. Further information is available here.