Technology Enhanced Learning and Teaching
TELT is made up of Educational Technology Advisors who support staff across the University with the BCU virtual learning environment (Moodle) and other learning technologies (including Mahara, quizzes and screen-capture).
- Want to enhance your students' experience using technology but not sure how?
- Suspect there is more to Moodle than meets the eye but do not know where to begin?
- Have some ideas but unsure how to get started?
- Have an idea for an e-learning development but need some pedagogical advice?
How can I access support?
- Telephone (ext. 5459/6330/4071)
- Drop-in sessions
Please note: our remit is academic staff support for learning, teaching and assessment. We are unable to deal with system wide administration, technical problem solving, student queries, student induction, SITS (student record system), YourCourse (validated module enrolments), timetabling or SAMS (attendance monitoring). If you are not sure, by all means contact us.