Postgraduate study in Education
As one of the country’s leading providers of Education and Teacher Training we are dedicated to developing not just teachers and education professionals of the highest quality, but professionals who work effectively in a challenging environment that is subject to continual and often rapid changes. We strive to provide the highest standard of training possible, using the expertise from the wide range of teaching organisations in the region to understand the demands faced by teachers and education professionals every day.
Why choose us?
- A long and established history of delivering education training in Birmingham
- Strong partnerships with over 1,000 schools, colleges and training organisations across the West Midlands
- Excellent professional links with local employers and local authorities in the region
- High graduate employability - 98.2 per cent of postgraduate trainees who went into employment obtained either a professional or managerial position (BCU DLHE 2011/12*).
- Some of the best teaching and learning facilities in the country
- Flexible and relevant Masters programmes designed for teachers, lecturers and trainers who are keen to extend and enhance their professional qualifications and expertise.
- MA Education offers a recognised CPD qualification
- An outstanding team of professional staff with extensive experience in teaching and/or in the education sector
*Birmingham City University Destinations of Leavers from High Education Survey 2011/12
Our range of postgraduate courses and research degrees is designed to enable you to acquire the skills and attitude needed to be a successful teacher or education professional. Courses that are aimed at professional development will ensure your skills are up to date so that you can thrive in your chosen career.
For more information please contact:
T: +44 (0) 121 331 5595