Here are some frequently asked questions and other information about applying to BCU. If you can't find the answer your are looking for you could try our main help and support page to find the answer there.

General questions


How do I find out my timetable?

Timetables for new students will be available before your course starts. You can access it on iCity or the iBCU app as long as you’ve completed your online enrolment.

More information about enrolment can be found here on our website through the following links:


When will I receive information about enrolling on my course?

Emails explaining how to start your enrolment are normally sent out one month prior to the start of your course, these emails will only be sent once all of the conditions of your offer are met and your application status is unconditional firm. More information can be found here on our website through the following links:


I've lost my certificates

You will be able to request replacement certificates from the awarding body. In place of certificates we are able to accept a statement of results from your awarding body and/or School/College.

The statement would need to be stamped and signed by the School/College. If you have lost your degree certificate we can accept a transcript confirming your award or contact your awarding university directly for a replacement certificate.

Further details can be found here.


As part of my online enrolment, I need to list my term-term address however I have not yet been allocated a room. What do I do?

Please list your permanent address and once you have been allocated a room please update your address on your student portal.


Where can I find my course start date or other important dates – like assessment?

Details regarding your course start date and other important dates can be found here - Your School Office will also be able to provide further details - contact details can be found here.

Still need help?

If you can't find the answer to your question, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Admissions team.

Contact us