Every year we provide merit-based scholarships recognising the talents of our international students, which will be discounted against the cost of your tuition fees.
All international students enrolling on a postgraduate course in September 2022 will be eligible for a partial scholarship of up to £2,000 discounted from your tuition fees. This is awarded based on your academic background, and your grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree:
- £2,000 if a 1st class degree holder
- £1,500 if a Second Class (Upper Division) or 2:1 degree holder
- £1,000 if a Second Class (Lower Division) or 2:2 degree holder
The following courses are exempted from this scholarship:
- MSc Accounting & Finance (Top-Up)
- Conservatoire and BSA courses (Music and Theatre)
- PGCE and PCET
- Masters in Teaching and Learning/Educational Leadership (MTL/MEL)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in Health
- Short courses that are less than one academic year
- Part-time or distance learning
- Study Abroad programmes
- Exchange programmes
- Pre-sessional English
- PGDL in Law
Please note that scholarships are only available to self-funding students and those studying full-time for at least one academic year.
Find your course
You’ll find a diverse and welcoming environment at Birmingham City University, at the heart of the UK's second largest city. Our staff, students and alumni come from more than 100 countries and benefit from our £340 million investment in facilities.