How can getting involved in student life help me?
- Have fun!
- Make friends and contacts for the future
- Boost your CV
- Influence your own education
- Broaden your experience and increase your confidence
- Expand your commercial awareness to help you impress employers
- Make a valuable contribution to society
Student life is a rich and enjoyable experience. Whatever your interests, you’ll find activities and events to keep you busy 24/7.
Many activities aren’t simply enjoyable – they’re also extremely valuable in developing your skills and making you more appealing to employers.
Get involved in the Business School’s many societies, projects and opportunities and you won’t regret it.
So join us in making a contribution to the School and to society through the: