At a glance
Structure: nine months; four days taught + three supervisor review sessions + self-study.
- Research proposal - 3,500 words
- Literature review - 2,500 words
- Dissertation - 14,000 words
- Presentation / viva - one hour
Main Location: City Centre Campus, B4 7BD.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Multi-Unit Leadership and Strategy
Fees: £4,000 per delegate
In more detail
The Masters programme is made up of two elements:
- Business Research Methods module provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to carry out effective business and management research in a multi-unit context. The selection and application of a range of research methods will be discussed with particular emphasis on how they contribute to the validity and reliability of research and their application to different types of projects.
- The dissertation is chosen by the individual and the company. Undertaking the dissertation will require the development of advanced knowledge and skills in all aspects of a multi-unit learning including: research skills; opportunity and problem finding and mapping; search, experimentation, discovery, innovation, creativity and imagination as well as personal, social and relationship aspects.
Dates 2015 - 2016 (assuming PG Diploma is started March 2015)
|2015 - Module 1: Business Research Methods|
|October 2015||Workshop 1: Full day|
|November 2015||Workshop 2: Full day|
|December 2015||Workshop 3: Full day|
|2016 - Module 2: Dissertation|
|January 2016||Review session: Half day|
|February 2016||Dissertation conference: Full day|
|April 2016||Review session: Half day|
|June 2016||Review session: Half day|