Who can I contact about:

Course enquiries?

UK/EU students can use our Course Enquiry Form or call the Course Information and Guidance Centre on +44 (0)121 331 6295.

Non-EU students can use our International Enquiry Form or call +44 (0)121 331 5389.

Applying for an undergraduate course?

For Conservatoire (music performance) courses: Visit the CUKAS website

For other full-time degree, HND and foundation courses: Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)

For other part-time degree, HND and foundation courses: Apply directly to the University.

Careers information?
Fees and funding?
University facilities?