International Scholarships International Scholarships

Investing £1.2 million in international scholarships

Discover more

How to apply

Students at PCStudy Abroad programme 

If you are a student at one of our partner universities, your home university will firstly need to send a nomination to Then it's as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...

1. Find your course

2. Complete our application

3. Submit your completed application with the required documents to by the stated deadlines. 

Apply Now

Ready to apply?

Complete our online application form


Students wishing to apply through the Erasmus+ programme should contact their home university for information about how to apply.