Art and Design Scholarship Prize 2021
Birmingham City University is offering three Art and Design scholarship prizes of up to £3,000 to students from any of the following countries:
- South Korea
Students holding an offer for one of the eligible courses stated below are invited to submit a completed piece of work that they feel best demonstrates their talent and skill in their chosen area. The entries will be evaluated by our academic team who will select the three best entries to be awarded the prizes.
The prizes will be announce in mid-July and all entrants will be invited to attend a virtual prize giving ceremony.
- First Place = £3,000 scholarship
- Second Place = £1,000 scholarship
- Third Place = One way flight to the UK
Students must hold an offer for one of the following courses:
- MA Visual Communication
- MA Art + Design
- MA Fine Art
- MA Fashion Design
- MA Jewellery and Related Products
- MA Textile and Surface Design
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- MA Product and Furniture Design
- MA Landscape Architecture
- MArch Architecture
- MA Design and Visualisation
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship you must submit a finished piece of work that you feel best reflects your talent and skill in your chosen field. The piece of work should be uploaded to an online file sharing site, such as Google Drive or Dropbox, and should be shared as a link on the application form. Please include your name and application ID number in the file name.
You should first apply for your course of interest.
Once you have an offer please make a separate Art and Design Scholarship Prize application.
Applications will close for entries at 23:59 GMT 30 June 2021.
- Be currently domiciled in Brunei, HK, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above mentioned courses.
- Be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK university