Art and Design Scholarship Prize 2021 application form
Exclusively for students currently domiciled in Brunei, HK, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or Vietnam, we are very pleased to offer the following Art and Design scholarship prizes for our upcoming September 2021 intake.
Three prizes will be awarded to the best entries.
- First Place = £3,000 scholarship
- Second Place = £1,000 scholarship
- Third Place = One way flight to the UK
In order to participate you will need to complete the form below and submit a link to your completed piece of work. The final piece should be uploaded to an online file sharing site, such as Google Drive, DropBox or another of your choice. Please make sure you make the work viewable by anyone who has the link.
The piece of work should demonstrate your talent and skill in your chosen area and will be judged by a panel of academics from our Art and Design faculty.
All Art and Design Scholarship Prize applicants must already have an offer from the university to be able to apply, and thus must have met our overall entry criteria.
- MA Visual Communication
- MA Art + Design
- MA Fine Art
- MA Fashion Design
- MA Jewellery and Related Products
- MA Textile and Surface Design
- MA Interior Architecture and Design
- MA Product and Furniture Design
- MA Landscape Architecture
- MArch Architecture
- MA Design and Visualisation
The deadline for scholarship applications is Wednesday 30 June 2021, at 23:59 GMT.