SAS OnDemand for Academics provides a no-cost online delivery model to professors for teaching and students for learning data management and analytics. By connecting to a SAS server in the cloud, users access the analytical power of SAS software through a user-friendly, point-and-click interface.
SODA Enterprise Guide
SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise Guide®
- Uncover trends, identify issues or summarize findings on large or small volumes of data.
- A point-and-click interface makes it easy to learn and use.
- Reporting features promote the sharing and publishing of results.
- Teach SAS skills using traditional SAS programming windows (program editor, log, output).
- Rely on the power of SAS Analytics with results deployed in a Windows-client interface through immediate Web access.
- Support for many disciplines, including data analysis, statistics, research methods, math, economics, operations research, SAS programming and more.
- Learn more about SAS Enterprise Guide.
SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise Miner™
- Create and apply accurate predictive and descriptive models to large or small volumes of data.
- Integrate text mining for analysis of both structured and unstructured data.
- Mined results can be applied to guide future decisions or explore past decisions.
- Build and train your models with an interactive graphical user interface that makes it easy to visualize data mining activities and results.
- Various disciplines are supported, including data preparation and exploration, data mining, modelling comparisons and more.
- Learn more about SAS Enterprise Miner.
SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Forecast Server
- Teach forecasting concepts efficiently with an easy-to-use graphical user interface that can support novices as well as more experienced forecasters.
- Gain access to high-quality, statistically based, reliable forecasts without being an analytic forecaster.
- Learn how to choose the most appropriate forecasting model for a problem, incorporate what-if analyses and improve forecasting performance.
- Learn more about SAS Forecast Server.
SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Web Editor
- Access the power of SAS Analytics simply by connecting to a website.
- Avoid the need to download and install a software application or updates.
- Teach or enhance SAS skills using traditional SAS® programming windows (Program Editor, Log, Output windows).
- Create new or upload existing SAS program files.
- Interact with sample data or upload your own data.
- Provide a SAS® teaching solution that works for both Windows and Mac users.
- Offer a solution that supports many disciplines and that is compatible with various existing SAS educational materials.