Cookies and Privacy

The University uses cookies on this website to provide the best experience possible including delivering personalised content on this website, other websites and social media. By continuing to use the site you agree to this, or your can go to our cookie policy to learn more and manage your settings.

Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment

Please fill in the form below to submit your details for a replacement transcript. If you are unsure of your specific Faculty, please select this from the drop-down options here

If you graduated before 2011, we are unable to provide a degree transcript as detailed module information is unavailable from this time. We are however able to provide you with a verification letter which will confirm the course studied and award obtained (if applicable). Please contact to make this request.

Date of birth

We are proud of our graduates and want to stay in touch with you so we can tell you about exciting events and reunions, news, careers support, opportunities and benefits that may be of interest to you. We do this through our Alumni Association and membership is free.

Would you like to stay in touch with us?
I would like to receive alumni communications by (tick all that apply)

Birmingham City University is committed to safeguarding your personal data. Whenever you provide such information we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information including the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.

View a full copy of our privacy policy

Contacting us about how we use your information

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we use or handle your information please contact the Data Protection Officer at: Data Protection Officer, Information Management Team, Birmingham City University, University House, 15 Bartholomew Row, Birmingham B5 5JU, email

If you are not content with how we handle your information please contact our Data Protection Officer. However you do also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. Information about the Information Commissioner.