Replacement transcripts

Transcripts provide a breakdown of the subjects you studied on your course and the results you obtained for each module.

Requests for replacement transcripts must be made through the relevant Faculty. To request a replacement transcript, please select your faculty from the drop down list.

If you require a replacement CNAA award document for awards prior to 1992 these can be obtained from Open University CNAA Aftercare.

For further information regarding timescales, delivery methods and costs please go to the FAQs page.