Each year, the University offers a number of places for existing BCU students to study overseas at our partner institutions during the summer. In 2017, our students went to China, Brunei, India, Mexico, South Korea and Taiwan. Any undergraduate student can apply (except for final year students).
Applications now open for CYCLE 2!
A list of summer programmes running this year are now live on iCity. We have opportunities in Brunei, Indonesia, Mexico and Taiwan!
Deadline for applications is 8th April 2018 - APPLY NOW!
- Programmes are approximately 2-4 weeks long during the summer.
- The partner institutions offer free or reduced tuition fees. Accommodation and some field trips may also be included.
- Courses are taught in English and you may have the chance to learn another language.
- The cost of flight tickets and other everyday personal expenses are not included.
- You may be able to apply for a Faculty scholarship towards the additional costs.
Students experience a variety of cultures with a number of field trips and cultural events often included. Why not enhance your CV, broaden your horizons and make friends this summer! The institutions involved, along with some of our other partners, may offer semester exchange opportunities to our students.
Read more about Liam's experience on his blog.