Images are for illustrative purposes*
Hamstead Campus (Hamcam) is a student accommodation provider partner. This accommodation is situated in beautiful grounds, with mature trees and plenty of open space to play frisbee, cricket or study outside when the weather allows. Hamcam is located just outside the city centre and accommodates over 500 students. Hamcam offers a variety of room types to suit every budget.
Five Bedroom Flat
The five-bedroom flats are ideal for first year students. The kitchen is well equipped, and your lounge comes with a sofa, TV and TV licence. In the shared bathroom there is an electric shower, wash basin and toilet. There is also, another separate toilet and wash basin. Your bedroom is your own private space with a three-quarter bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair and wash basin. The kitchen comes equipped with two fridge freezers, microwave, electric hob and oven, kettle, hoover, iron and ironing board.
Two Bedroom Flat
The two-bedroom flats are great for two people, who will be sharing the kitchen and bathroom. Each student will have their own private bedroom with a three-quarter bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair. Please note that there is no separate living room in our two-bedroom flats. The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven, kettle, hoover, iron and ironing board.
The spacious studio flats which are 46 sqm, includes a separate kitchen and bathroom, and open-plan bedroom/living space. Each studio has a three-quarter bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair. The kitchen comes equipped with a fridge freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven, kettle, hoover, iron and ironing board. The studio is suitable for single or dual occupancy (which has an additional cost), both occupants must be students.
A National Express West Midlands student bus pass for travel in their West Midlands zone is included at no extra cost. Terms & conditions apply, please see Hamcam for further details.
- University partner
- Shared bathroom
- Studio room
- Three quarter beds
- Social space
- Public areas cleaned
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Study rooms
- 24 hour staff on-site
- Bike racks
- Limited free parking
- Bills included
Five bedroom flat
Two Bed Flat Virtual Tour
Studio Virtual Tour
138 Friary Road, B20 1AP. 0121 554 7213
|Margaret Street||3.2 miles|
|City South Campus||3.8 miles|
|City Centre Campus||3.9 miles|
|Vittoria Street||2.7 miles|
Academic year 2023/24
|44 weeks (7 September 2023 - 10 July 2024) Five Bedroom Flat||£95||£4,180|
|44 weeks (7 September 2023 - 10 July 2024) Two Bedroom Flat||£99||£4,356|
|51 weeks (7 September 2023 - 28 August 2024) Studio Flat||£149||£7,599|
Required before moving in:
- £100.00 advance rent for Five Bedroom Flat (to be paid when room offer is accepted) this will be deducted from your first instalment.
- £250.00 advance rent for Two Bedroom Flat (to be paid when room offer is accepted) this will be deducted from your first instalment.
- £500.00 advance rent for Studio Flat (to be paid when room offer is accepted) this will be deducted from your first instalment.
- A UK guarantor is required to secure the accommodation.
- Evenbrook will carry out a search with a Credit Referencing Agency on the guarantor and may also ask them to check all or any of the application details provided.
- Guarantor must be aged 18 and over, in full-time employment and UK resident.
- If you do not have a UK based guarantor you can either pay in full or use Housinghand to act as your guarantor to secure the accommodation.
Payment dates and amounts:
|Date||Five bedroom Flat||Two Bedroom Flat||Studio Flat|
|20 September 2023||£1,425||£1,485||£2,533|
|8 January 2024||£1,330||£1,386||£2,533|
|22 April 2024||£1,425||£1,485||£2,533|
The instalment figures above are rounded to the nearest GBP (£) and are for information purposes only. The actual instalment amounts will be provided by your accommodation provider. You can pay the rent for the 44 and 51 week full stay in advance with a 1% discount available.
Anuk - Accreditation Network UK
The Accreditation Network UK is a central resource for tenants, landlords and scheme operators interested in accreditation of private rented housing. ANUK provides support, expertise and promotes best practice for scheme operators.
- All imagery used on this website is for general illustrative purposes and indicative of style only and may differ from actual accommodation and rooms provided. (b) Individual features such as layout, communal areas, decoration, furnishings, facilities, colours and materials may vary, as may peripheral elements.
- Photographs of the building, rooms and communal areas may or may not be constructed as depicted and may have been digitally enhanced or altered and do not represent actual views or layouts.
- Changes may be made at any time due development and dimensions, fittings and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Prospective tenants should make and must rely on their own enquiries.
- All images are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty. We make no representations or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any images or information on this website.