Research on workplace and occupational health examines the effect of workplaces and working on people’s health and psychological wellbeing. We also investigate employment and employer support for severe mental health problems and chronic health conditions.
Areas of activity
- Workplace health and wellbeing
- Suicidal behaviours in the construction industry
- Workplace stress
- Employment support for severe mental health problems
- Cognitive and emotional wellbeing in cancer patients and their carers
- Stress in speech and language therapists