Immunisation and Vaccination Online Moodle Course
This is an online module that you can begin at any time.
This is the Core Course which follows the recommendations of the Health Protection Agency (2005).
In agreement with the Trusts in Birmingham, practitioners who are recommended to access this course are:
- New health practitioners to their area
- Health practitioners who give advice
- Health practitioners who may just be beginning to administer immunisations in their area of practice
- Health practitioners who wish to update on the outlined aspects
This is the Core Course and consists of sessions on:
- The Department of Health Guidelines
- Legal aspects of consent and record keeping
- Why vaccinate?
- How vaccines work - the physiology
- How? - Best Practice Guidelines on administration
- When? - The Child Health Programme
- The Older Adult Programme
- Health Care Workers
- Indications, Contraindications and Issues
- Evaluation of the course
If you would like to apply for the course or for find out any further information, please contact us on:
- Tel: 0121 331 6793
- Email: email@example.com