Apply to become an international agent
Referral agents who provide advice and assistance to students wishing to study at Birmingham City University must apply to be a Registered Agent.
If you decide to apply to become a Birmingham City University agent, you should:
- complete the form below by answering ALL questions
- provide the contact details for two references
- provide proof of education agent training or qualifications
- provide proof of business registration from your country, and
- provide proof of any academic qualifications or professional recognition
The standard processing time for an agent application is three to four weeks from the receipt of a completed application. If you do not provide all of the information required, your application may be delayed.
If your application is approved, we will:
- send you the Agent Agreement for your signature, and
- request the signed Agreement to be returned for processing
Please complete the questions below and return to us by email to email@example.com or by fax to +44 (0)121 331 6314.