Birmingham City University is one of the UK’s most dynamic places to study. We are a vibrant, multicultural university with around 22,000 students and offer an innovative and practical approach to teaching and learning.
Our portfolio of excellent courses, investment in state-of-the-art facilities, first-rate staff and focus on practical skills and professional relevance are making us a first choice for students. According to the influential Times Higher Education (THE) magazine, Birmingham City University saw the biggest increase in student applications in 2008 of any UK university, a 35.6 per cent rise compared with a national average of 8 per cent. And in 2009, we saw a further increase in applications of 36.9 per cent.
We’ve invested heavily in innovative technology to give our students the best possible preparation for their chosen careers. Facilities include a mock law court, a virtual radiography suite, broadcast studios, fashion workshops and a mock operating theatre.
Our research work is attracting international attention too, with research across all six of our faculties being classed as 'world-leading' in the prestigious Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) 2008. As a direct result of this outstanding performance our research funding was more than doubled by the UK Government.
It's a particularly exciting time to become a student at Birmingham City University. We've invested £260 million in our estate, including a major expansion of our City Centre Campus at Eastside, providing students with an enviable range of facilities.
Bizz Education Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
- The Manager
- 4th Floor Norkhang Complex,
- Pulchowk Road next to St. Xavier School's gate,
- Phone: +9771-5526320
- Email: email@example.com
- Putali Sadek
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krishna Consultants, Nepal
- Mr. Shally Bothra (Center Director)
- "KC Overseas Education, #62, JD Countryard, Narayanhiti Palace, Uttardhoka, Kathmandu- 44600 Nepal"
- Phone: 977 980 2025544'
- Email: kckathmandu@studies- overseas.com; email@example.com
- Web: www.studies-overseas.com
Nepal: The Chopras
- Global Education & Kaplan Test Prep Center
- 3rd Floor Ganapathi Bhavan
- Above Nepal SBI Bank on Min Bhawan Road
- New Baneshwar
- Phone: 9774106732/4106733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to consider ONE of the following for entry to Year 1:
- Accept HSC up to 2017 with 60% / GPA 2.8 / B for courses in BLSS/ADM/HELS faculties and 65% / 3.0 / B for courses in our CEBE faculty, or
- Accept X111 and X12 certificate (student must complete Grade 12) (2018 onwards) with 60% / 2.8 / B for courses in BLSS / ADM / HELS faculties and 65%/ GPA 3.0/ B for courses in our CEBE faculty.
We are happy to consider:
- Accept 4 year degree with a minimum of 55% overall with no subject below 40% (all faculties), except courses in our CEBE faculty, which a minimum of 60% is required.
Art and Design
All undergraduate Art and Design courses require a good portfolio of artwork. Some postgraduate courses also require a portfolio, others require a proposal of studies while some courses require both a portfolio and a proposal of studies. Please check the relevant course page for specific requirements.
Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment (CEBE)
All undergraduate courses in the CEBE faculty require Mathematics at O Level. However for the Engineering suite and BEng Telecommunication and Networks, Mathematics is required at AS Level minimum Grade C or the equivalent.
All Business School undergraduate Year 1 courses require Mathematics minimum of Grade C at O Level or the equivalent
English language requirements
We have increased our partial scholarships to the following rates:
|Scholarship Type||Amount in £ (Sterling)|
|Postgraduate (if you attain a 2nd class Bachelor's degree)||1,000|
|Postgraduate (if you attain a 1st class Bachelor's degree)||1,500|
1. Applicants must be granted an unconditional offer and submitted your £3,000 deposit.
2. It is operated on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Scholarships are discounted from programmes' tuition fees.
If you have any question, please email email@example.com.
Sorry, there are currently no planned visits by Birmingham City University representatives to your country.