Strategic Partnership Committee (SPC)
We hold termly meetings with secondary partners to review aspects of our provision. The committee is chaired by a local senior teacher from a partnership school and is made up of:
- Charis Hart (Co-Chair of the SSPC and PM at Lordswood Girls' School)
- SCITT Leads
- School Direct Leads
- Co-opted members from across the partnership
- Subject Mentor representatives from across the partnership
- Kelly Davey-Nicklin (PGCE Secondary Course Lead)
- Grant Huddleston (BA/BSc (Hons) with QTS Course Lead)
- Karen McGrath (Associate Professor)
We will update the contact list of the SSPC and meeting dates in the new academic year on this page as details become available.
If you are interested in joining our Partnership for the next Academic year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statutory Guidance ITT Criteria and Supporting Advice 2022
This document contains mandatory guidance and accompanying advice from the Department for Education (DfE). This means that accredited initial teacher training (ITT) providers must have regard to the mandatory guidance when carrying out their duties relating to ITT.
Accredited ITT providers must ensure they meet these criteria to remain compliant. ITT providers who do not comply with these criteria may be subject to withdrawal of accreditation.
This document applies to accredited providers delivering ITT until 31 August 2024. After this date new published ITT criteria and quality requirements will be in place.