Our continued successes in providing high-quality education and training rely heavily on the strength of our partnership approach.
We are proud to have collaborative agreements with:
- Teach First - we are supporting the charity Teach First to train inspirational primary and secondary school teachers in schools in low income communities across the West Midlands region as part of a three year government contract.
- Centre for Research in Early Childhood – we work together to deliver the MA Education and other modules.
- Gloucestershire College – we work in partnership to deliver its University Diploma in Education and Training
- Joseph Chamberlain Sixth Form College – we work in partnership to deliver the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
- London Music Masters we work in partnership to deliver the PGCEi for musical instrument teachers
- The National Institute of Conductive Education - we work in partnership to deliver its degree in Conductive Education where individuals learn the skills they need to help teach adults and children with neurological motor disorders how to improve their daily lives.
- South and City College Birmingham – we work in partnership to deliver its Foundation Degree Early Years course and top-up year of the BA Early Childhood Education Studies. We also work collaboratively to deliver the Diploma in Education and Training Post-Compulsory Education and Training at Level 5.
- Design and Technology Association