Artificial Intelligence, Ontology Engineering, Semantic Web Technologies, Graph Databases, Knowledge Graphs, Linked Open Data
FHEA · PhD
MSc Software and Application Development
BSC Computer Science
Professional (MBCS), BCS The Chartered Institute for IT Higher Education Academy
Areas of current research:
Artificial Intelligence, Ontology Engineering, Semantic Web Technologies, Graph Databases, Linked Building Data
Most recent publications and conferences:
1. Kudirat Ayinla, Edlira Vakaj, Franco Cheung, Abdel-Rahman H Tawil, A Semantic Offsite Construction Digital Twin- Offsite Manufacturing Production Workflow (OPW) Ontology, European Semantic Web Conference 2021
2. Elezaj, O., Yayilgan, S.Y. and Kalemi, E., 2021. Criminal Network Community Detection in Social Media Forensics. In Intelligent Technologies and Applications: Third International Conference, INTAP 2020, Grimstad, Norway, September 28–30, 2020, Revised Selected Papers 3 (pp. 371-383). Springer International Publishing.
3. F Cecelja, L Koo, E Kalemi, N Trokanas, Ontology Engineering: Support to Decision Making in Biorefining, - 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting, 2020
4. Vijay, V. C., Lees, M., Edlira V. (2020). Introducing knowledge based augmented reality environment in engineering learning – a comparative study. Paper accepted on 14th Aug 2020 for Learning with MOOCSV (LWMOOCS), 2020 7’th International conference. IEEE
5. E.Vakaj, F.Cheung, A.R. Tawil, P. Panagiotis, “ifcOWL-DfMA a new ontology for the offsite construc-tion domain”, Proceedings of the 8th Linked Data in Architecture and Construction Workshop - LDAC2020, CEUR Workshops Proceedings
6. Elezaj O., Yayilgan S.Y., Kalemi E., Wendelberg L., Abomhara M., Ahmed J. (2020) Towards Designing a Knowledge Graph-Based Framework for Investigating and Preventing Crime on Online Social Networks. In: Katsikas S., Zorkadis V. (eds) E-Democracy – Safeguarding Democracy and Human Rights in the Digital Age. E-Democracy 2019. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 1111. Springer, Cham
7. V Ndou, E Kalemi, O Elezaj, E Ciavolino, Toward a framework to unlock innovation from big data, - Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Inequality, 2019, Routledge Frontiers of Business Management
8. E Kalemi, L Koo, N Trokanas, F Cecelja, CAPE: A Circular Economy Perspective, - 2019 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AICHE) Annual Meeting, Orlando, 2019.
Full list can be found here.