Building Birmingham Scholarship
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
Applications for 2021 entry are now open
If you want to study a Built Environment course with us, you could be awarded the Building Birmingham Scholarship to help support you financially throughout your studies.
What is the Building Birmingham Scholarship?
The scholarship is offered by Birmingham City Council and is available to young people aged between 16 and 24 years of age who want to study for a career in the construction and built environment sector. With this scholarship, you could receive up to £9,500 over a period of three years.
You are eligible to apply for the Building Birmingham scholarship if:
- You are planning to study a full-time or part-time Built Environment course with us, or have already secured your place
- This will be your first degree
- You are aged between 16 and 24 when starting your degree course
- You’ve been a Birmingham resident for three years or more, living in Birmingham, and settled in the UK within the meaning of the UK immigration act
- You are a UK commonwealth or EU citizen with indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- You have an annual family household income of no more than £35,000