Event, Venue and Experience Management - BA (Hons)
- Managing Teams
- Operational & Process Improvement
- CSR & Safety in Events
- Venue Design & Supply Chain
- Cameron, A.M., & Cave, J.C. (2013). Contested image and identity: Historical antecedents of functions, behaviour and action in spa accommodation. Hospitality & Society, 3, 2. pp.129-149. doi:10.1386/hosp.3.2.129_1
- Mason, D.M., & Cameron, A.M. (2006). An analysis of refereed articles in Hospitality and the role of editorial board members. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Education. 18, 1. pp11-18. doi: 10.1080/10963758.2006.10696846
- Milne, S., Mason, D.M., Roberts, E., Nodder, C., Ateljevic, J. & Cameron, A.M. (2004). NZ Accommodation Providers: Impact of Technology on Labour. Department Of Labour
- Milne, S., Slater, K., & Cameron, A.M. (2003). North Shore City Tourism Management Plan. North Shore City Council December 2003
- Cameron, A.M. (2020). History and Hospitality: Philosophical musings on the interaction of historiography and paradigm. Council for Australasian Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE) 20:20 Vision: New Perspectives on the diversity of Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Cameron, A.M. (2017). Genial hosts and charming rogues: Hotel proprietors in New Zealand 1890 to 1900. in C. Lee. S. Filep, J.N. Albrecht, W.J.L. Coetzee (Ed.), Time for big ideas? Re-thinking the field for tomorrow. Council of Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Educators (CAUTHE) Conference (pp.77-85).
- Cameron, AM. (2015). Culture, History and Staff Turnover. Council for Hospitality Management Education (Ed.), The future is in our hands. Hosted by Manchester Metropolitan University 20 - 22 May 2015 Council for Hospitality Management Education Annual Research Conference 2015
- Cameron, A.M. (2015). Philosophy? I'm just trying to staff a hotel!. in Hospitality and tourism in a greening world. Proceeding of the Asia Pacific Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Educators Conference, Auckland June 10 -12 2015 (pp.798 - 807).
- Cameron, A.M. (2014). Heritage and nostalgia: hotels and the future of the past. Proceedings of the New Zealand Tourism and Hospitality Research Conference. December 10 - 12 2014 Hosted by Waikato University
- Cameron, A.M. (2012). Don’t talk to the computer – Preparing hospitality students to multitask. C. Lade & L. Melsen.(Ed.), The Golden Age of Tourism and Hospitality Proceedings of the Council of Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Educators (CAUTHE) Conference 2012 Melbourne: LA Trobe University (pp.92-101).
- Cameron, A.M. (2012). Modern Learners, Legacy Spaces. Engage, enhance, educate. Proceedings of the New Zealand Applied Business Education Conference (pp.3-12).
Presentations at conferences
- Cameron, AM. 7-8 November. (2019). Looking Pretty Good For 146: The Albion Hotel Auckland. Paper presented at Institutions and Change. 11th Annual conference of Academic Association of Historians in Australian and New Zealand Business Schools, AUT University Auckland.
- Cameron, A.M. 2 July. (2018). Heroes, villains and hotel development – New Zealand 2005-2015. Paper presented at Critical Hospitality Symposium, Critical Hospitality Symposium II: Hospitality IS Society, AUT University, Auckland.
- Cameron, Ann., & Cave, Jenny. 29 November. (2016). Social capital, architecture and the sustainability of heritage hotels. Paper presented at New Zealand Tourism and Hospitality Research Conference, University of Canterbury, Christchurch.
- Cameron, AM., & Cave, JC. 10-13 February. (2014). Doorways and corridors: Identity under construction New Zealand 1880 - 1920. Paper presented at Tourism and Hospitality in the Contemporary World: Trends, Changes and Complexity. Proceedings of the Council of Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Educators (CAUTHE) Conference 2014 (779 - 781), Brisbane, Australia.
- Sariefe, S., and Cameron, A. M. 1-3 October. (2012). Social, virtual, physical: students' views of learning space. Paper presented at New Zealand Applied Business Education Conference, Hamilton.