This subgroup investigates the underlying challenges in delivering intelligent and high-performing buildings and develops the potential solutions to meet the challenges and makes a better living environment.
Supporting innovative research in areas designed to improve our buildings in terms of energy efficiency, wellbeing and communication.
Areas of Activity
- Human-centred intelligent building design
- Healthy building monitoring and standards
- Indoor comfort and wellbeing assessment
- Smart agent for energy assessments
- Evaluation of retrofit, community and district energy solutions
Staff Working in this Group
- Dr Shadi Basurra
- Prof David Boyd
- Dr Franco Cheung
- Dr Beck Collins
- Prof David Edwards
- Dr Monica Mateo Garcia
- Dr Tim Lee