Some of Lucia’s key achievements include:
- Being nominated for The Original Turner Prize for British Landscape Painters.
- Featuring on an ITV programme ‘A Brush with Fame’ where she pushed the boundaries of portrait painting on national television.
- Delivering talks at The British Museum about a series of ‘Find Your Talent’ art workshops she designed, as part of The National Society for Education in Art and Design annual conference.
Prestigious exhibitions include:
- The Mall Gallery London
- Art of England Shows
- Sotheby’s nominee ‘This is Art’ show
- Ideal Home Show
- The Affordable Art Fair London
- Birmingham ArtFests and many more.
In May 2020, Lucia was invited by Cultural Literacy Europe to present her paper 'Drawing Encounters with Objects' at their symposium titled 'Research in the Arts, the Arts in Research' in association with Lodz University, Poland. She has also been invited to present her first academic paper 'Accidental Objects in Printmaking' as part of IMPACT 11 (International Multi-disciplinary Printmaking, Artists, Concepts and Techniques), one of the largest professional conferences dedicated specifically to printmaking with the support of Hong Kong Heritage Museum and Hong Kong Open Printshop.
Lucia’s work has been selected as part of a collection of prints with members of The Material Encounters research cluster group at Birmingham School of Art as part of a collaborative artist book called 'Between the Leaves' to be exhibited at the IMPACT 11 conference. Her aim for the future is to hold an exhibition of her drawings in a major art gallery.