Birmingham city centre is full of things to do. The streets are full with high street stores and places to eat. Here's our list of the top five things to see.
1) Get some retail therapy at Bullring and Grand Central
Bullring and Grand Central shopping centre has various shops, from fashion, health and beauty, jewellery, banks, technology, toy stores and plenty of places to eat.
2) Get cultured at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery is a great place to visit with a wide range of art on display. Featuring contemporary art to renaissance pieces, Egyptian mummies and more - there’s something for everyone.
3) For something different, visit The West Midlands Police museum – The Lock Up
4) See the latest blockbuster at ODEON Birmingham New Street
Fancy watching a movie? Head down to the ODEON cinema and don't forget the popcorn!
5) Make your escape at Escape Hunt Birmingham
Up for an exciting and challenging activity? There are various escape rooms to choose from at Escape Hunt Birmingham. Test your skills to make your escape!