Our Vittoria Street building hosts undergraduate courses including jewellery, silversmithing, and horology.
Our multi-award-winning building houses a wonderful complex of traditional style workshops, teaching and exhibition accommodation. This extraordinary listed Venetian Gothic building is a fitting home for a stunning modern art school.
- Industry-standard resources and equipment
- Large, flexible teaching spaces
- In-house lecture theatre
- Exhibition areas
- Course specific resources, including a horology lab
- Workshops for traditional hand-made forming and engraving, including GRS microscopes
- Half gas air torches, used for heating metals for soldering prior to forming
- Work stations within studios (where applicable)
- Process area for large work
- Basement workshop for light engineering, metal spinning and pressing, forging, welding, and much more
- Materials store offering discounted rates for students
- Industry-standard C02 laser cutter
Centre for Design and Digital Manufacturing
Our Centre for Design and Digital Manufacturing is situated within the heart of Vittoria Street and offers expertise in computer-aided design and manufacturing, rapid prototyping, and has a state-of-the-art precious metal laser sintering facility.
You will spend some time in our St Paul’s building, where the now expanded library and computer suite are based.
How to get here
Our Vittoria Street building can be found at postcode: B1 3PA. It is walking distance from the Jewellery Quarter train station, with on-street parking also available at cost.