Officially opened in November 2019 by the Lord Mayor, our St Paul’s building is a new postgraduate jewellery design and research facility.
Whilst the studios and workshops will mainly be used by the postgraduate courses, undergraduate students will have the chance to utilise the expanded jewellery-specific library and computer lab.
- Improved specialist jewellery library
- Modern computer suite and seminar lab
- New studio space and seminar rooms
- Postgraduate design research studios
- Offices for staff and doctoral researchers
How to get here
St Paul’s can be found at postcode: B3 1QU. It is walking distance from the Jewellery Quarter train station, with on-street parking also available at cost.