Refer a friend
Refer a friend and get £300 to spend!
if you're an international student and you know someone who would love to study here, simply refer them and if they enrol on a full-time course, you'll get £300 off your tuition fees*.
*Terms and conditions
1. The ‘refer a friend’ scheme only applies to referees who apply for the scheme, pay fees and apply direct to Birmingham City University (and not through an agent), and fully enrol on the course stated in their Offer Letter.
2. The ‘refer a friend’ scheme only applies to newly recruited students who have not previously studied at Birmingham City University.
3. To be eligible to receive a ‘refer a friend’ reward (£300 off fees), the current Birmingham City University student (the referrer) must be fully enrolled on a course with no outstanding fees. The referrer must have the referee’s consent to submitting the referee’s data for the purposes of this scheme.
4. The referrer must provide thorough details stipulating the relationship to the referee.
5. The ‘refer a friend’ application form must be submitted before an Offer Letter is produced by Birmingham City University.
6. The ‘refer a friend’ application form must be approved by the Director of International.
7. The reward will be given to the referrer after successful enrolment and payment of 50% of the first year fees to Birmingham City University.
8. The decision by Birmingham City University for the ‘refer a friend’ scheme is final.
9. There is a limit of nine referees a referrer can have.
10. If either the referrer or the referee are found to have made false or misleading statements as part of the ‘refer a friend’ scheme Birmingham City University reserves the right to withdraw any unpaid reward that has been approved or recover the value of any reward that has already been given.
11. Birmingham City University reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or terminate the ‘refer a friend’ scheme at any time without notice. In the event that the scheme is terminated Birmingham City University will honour any applications which have been approved but not yet paid.