Are you a business executive looking for professional development opportunities that gives you the confidence to deliver innovation in management? Whether you’re looking to discover a new target audience, develop a new product or re-evaluate the way you work, Midlands Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange’s (IKE) Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation three-day accelerated innovation training programme offers you the tools, techniques and methods to deliver improvement quickly and effectively.
What is The Certificate of Professionalism?
The Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation is a three-day fast-tracked professional development course run monthly by the Midlands Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange, the only ISO-accredited deliverer of innovation courses in the West Midlands. Attendees will experience three days of intense learning led by Birmingham City Business School academics covering all the key aspects needed to deliver innovation.
Who is it for?
The innovation training is designed for business leaders and executives in mid-large scale companies looking to learn the fundamentals of applying innovation in their business and getting the tools and methods to help them excel in their careers.
How will Innovation Training benefit me?
- A recognised accreditation – It’s important for you to know that your training will be of the highest quality and at the forefront of leading innovation techniques and practices. That’s why we’ve partnered with the Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (IKE), the UK’s professional innovation body. This collaboration makes us the only Midlands based university to offer a specialist innovation training programme, that gives you the opportunity to benefit from the knowledge, skills and experience of a leading International Standards Organisation (ISO) committee member, responsible for setting the international standards in Innovation.
- Achieve more with less – During this challenging economic climate, we understand organisations and individuals are looking for high quality cost-effective options or alternatives to help them succeed. Because of this, we’ve priced our innovation training programme competitively to make learning more accessible for all.
- Fast-tracked learning – We realise most businesses and individuals are short on time, which can lead to long training or professional development courses being put on the backburner while you deal with more pressing issues. To help you find space for training within your busy schedule, we’ve designed a three-day programme of experiential accelerated learning, enabling you to make the most of your valuable and limited time.
- Practical and quick to apply – To experience the benefits of innovation, you will be keen to apply your new knowledge and skills immediately. To help you achieve this, we’ve designed our course with methods and models that can be easily implemented within your business or project, enabling you to initiate new thinking and practices as soon as you’ve completed the course.
- Immerse yourself in innovation - Where best to learn new ways of thinking than in an environment designed and built for that very purpose – STEAMhouse. By attending this course, you will experience a thriving community of businesses, practitioners and thought leaders who live and breathe innovation. Our £70million state-of-the-art STEAMhouse building, will open its doors to new opportunities, networks, tools, facilities and inspirational space, to support you over your three days of learning, and beyond.
Interested? Contact us on Vivien.Hall@bcu.ac.uk to help us assess your needs* and find out about our opportunities.
*Discounts available for larger groups.