FAST exocet® fuel additives are concentrated, technically driven products formulated to provide best-in-class performance for any application. FAST delivers fuel additives in various container sizes ranging from 50ml bottles to 1,000-litre IBCs, even in bulk if required.
This exciting collaboration with academics at CAFÉ is funded through the UK Government KTP programme. It utilises expertise in business growth diagnostics, econometrics, and business strategy to support business and employment growth. Building on the Business School’s commitment to environmentally sustainable growth (and the UN Sustainable Development Goals), the project uses state-of-the-art research methods to explore new markets.
Researchers and Contributors
- Dr Bruce Philp (Principal Investigator)
- Dr Krish Saha (Knowledge base supervisor)
- Uju Igwe (KTP Associate)
- Paul Derham (Director, Fuel Additive Science Technologies Limited [FAST])
- Project Duration: September 2023 – August 2025
The objectives are to deliver:
- Data-driven, customer-focused (B2B, market positioning) and customer-centred product innovation management and strategy development.
- Business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) product marketing to achieve rapid growth and additional profitability.
- Introduce an entrepreneurial business mode.
- Improving management capabilities in change management and innovation management.
- Developing enabling strategies to facilitate business growth, including digital marketing and sales transformation.
- Analysing and redesigning business processes.
Innovate UK, £178,000
Some initial findings will be provided midway into the project, which starts in September 2023.