You have no saved courses.
It's simple, just look for the 'save this course' buttons when viewing course search results, listings or details.
Saving courses allow you to compare them, it also allows you to create a permanent list of 'favourites' that will always be there when you visit our site.
The Bradshaw Hall, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire, 200 Jennens Road, B4 7XR
Wheelchair users are entitled to concessionary priced tickets with a complimentary companion seat.
Guide dogs are welcome at Royal Birmingham Conservatoire venues. If you wish to bring a Guide Dog or wheelchair, please let the Events Office know by calling 0121 331 5909.
Guang Feng (collaborative piano)
Hebe Hamilton mezzo-sopranoLu Zhang sopranoYunqing Jiang soprano
1. Come away deathFinzi (Let us garlands bring Op.18, No.1)Korngold Songs of the Clown, Op.29, No.1
2. Who is SilviaFinzi Let us garlands bring Op.18, No.2Schubert An Silvia, D891
3. Fear no more the heat o the sunQuilter 5 Shakespeare songs, Op.23, No.1Finzi Let us garlands bring Op.18, No.3
4. O mistress mineParry English lyrics set 2: No.1Finzi Let us garlands bring Op.18, No.4
5. It was a lover and his lassFinzi Let us garlands bring Op.18, No.5Dring 7 Shakespeare songs No.5
6. C’ est I’extaseDebussy Ariettes oubliées, No.1Fauré 5 Mélodies, Op.58, No.5
7. GreenDebussy Ariettes oubliées, No.5Caplet Aquarelles
8. Mignon (kennst du das land)Beethoven 6 Gesänge, Op.75, No.1Wolf Goethe-lieder 1
9. Er ist’sSchumann Lieder-album für die Jugend Op.79, No.23Wolf Mörike-Lieder, No.6
This concert is unique because it features art songs created by different composers using the same poem, a theme that is not commonly seen in concerts. In addition, the repertoire of the concert includes highly artistic pieces and poetry from the masters.
We won't record your recent searches as you have opted out of functional cookies.
You can change this on our Manage Privacy page should you wish to.