Library of resources
With over 370 higher education institutions, UCAS fairs are an excellent way to collect information and ask questions of over 300 university representatives.
The benefits of attending UCAS fairs
- They are nationwide
- Hundreds of universities are represented
- Thousands of students attend each day
- Lots of relevant course information and literature is available
- They offer a range of seminars on higher education related topics.
Our top tips for making the most of a UCAS fair
- Plan your individual programme for the day
- Plan in advance which universities you want to speak to and prioritise them!
- Look at the floor plan and make a note of the stand numbers that you want to visit!
- Attend any seminars that are on offer and make a note of the times!
- Pick up relevant prospectuses or handouts
- Ask lots of questions about entry requirements, course content, facilities etc.