We know that Open Days can be overwhelming – so many people, so many courses, so much to see and do! We sent a student vlogger to visit a recent Open Day at our City South Campus to give you a preview of what to expect.
This is Josi's inside scoop on what to see and do, and how to make the most of your visit.
So, now you’ve seen what Josi got up to, here’s her seven top tips to make sure you make the most of your time:
1. Collect a programme when you check in – it has all the information about where to go for all the different courses we have on offer at City South Campus
2. Make sure you know which courses – or courses – you want to look at before you come!
3. Plan out your day. Perhaps start with the Welcome Talk, before moving onto any course activities and talks, and a tour if available.
4. If you need an accommodation tour, get one booked at the desk, which is situated in the library.
5. Take a break using one of the drink vouchers you’ll be given when you check in.
6. Don’t be scared to ask anything – this is your opportunity to find out as much as you can to help you make decisions.
7. Check out Birmingham while you’re here. There’s so much going on in the city and City South Campus is also super close to Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Book an Open Day
If you would like to come and meet our staff and students, and see our facilities at our Edgbaston campus, then come along to an Open Day. These are held throughout the year (usually in March, June, September, October and November).