Speech and Language Therapy Clinic
Due to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak we have temporarily suspended on site face to face appointments and groups in our clinic. We are, however, continuing to offer a virtual service to appropriate clients, in a format that suits them. Please do continue to contact us to refer yourself or your client.
We are contactable below:
Birmingham City University Speech and Language Therapy Clinic offers various clinical services to service users from across the region. You can be referred by a speech and language therapy service or by yourself/family member.
To attend the Speech and Language Therapy Clinic at BCU you must:
- Be able to travel to our campus
- Be happy to work with our students
- Be happy to be observed by our students
- Have a speech/language/communication difficulty
If you would like to discuss this at all please contact Helen Jenkins or Claire Hartley on the clinic number:
- 07542 229035
Our current services include:
- Conversation group for people with aphasia
- The Camperdown Program for adults and adolescents who stammer
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment for people with Parkinson’s Disease
- Communicating Confidently group for people who identify as transgender
If you would like to refer yourself or someone else to our clinic please fill in this form.