Our facilities and campus
The Parkside Building is part of our new multi-million pound City Centre Campus development in the heart of Birmingham’s Eastside.
Home to Birmingham School of Architecture and Design, the School of Fashion and Textiles, and the School of Visual Communication, the five-floor site is packed with studios and social ‘collision spaces.’
We are committed to showcasing the best student concepts and collections in exhibitions and on catwalks including London Fashion Week and New Designers.
The campus also provides extensive workshop space, and the very latest in industry-standard equipment reflecting the broad range of study opportunities on offer.
There’s also a comprehensive range of tools and machinery in the wood and metal workshops.
You can use the latest in high-tech digital print, plus a range of other facilities including:
- Editing and animation suites
- The Digital Visualisation Hub
- Traditional print facilities
- Photographic studio and darkroom
- High power laser-cutters and rapid prototyping systems
- Theatre and Fashion workshops
- Computerised looms and printers
- Art shop